What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer in order to store data, which can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
What type of cookies does this website use?
Below is a table with the Cookies used on this website:
How can you configure your Cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Google Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or browser Help.
- Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies.
For more information, you can consult Opera support or the browser’s Help.
If you use a browser other than those listed above, please consult its policy on the installation, use and blocking of cookies.
What happens if I disable cookies?
Some functionalities of the Services or areas of this website may not work properly.