Terms and conditions of Sale
Our terms of sale are only displayed in Spanish, please switch to the Spanish language by clicking on the Spanish flag in the upper right corner to display them. If you have specific questions about any of the terms, please ask us and we will explain. The following text has been translated with a translator and may be inaccurate.
The purchase of coins made through the portal by the Client is governed by these General Conditions, as well as by article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
In addition to the other terms defined in these general terms of sale, the following terms and their terms are valid for both the singular and the plural:
- SILVERCOINS EUROPE: indicates the Silvercoins Europe company at Celestino Alvarez, 33006 Oviedo (Asturias), with CIF ES70089573V.
- CLIENT: indicates the natural person who, in relation to the distance contract, acts for purposes other than those related to the business or professional activity that may have taken place.
- WEBSITE: indicates the website owned by Silvercoins Europe at Celestino Alvarez, 33006 Oviedo (Asturias), with the URL silvercoinseurope.com.
- ITEM: any of the currencies that Silvercoins Europe offers on its website.
ORDER: indicates the items sold by Silvercoins Europe to the Client indicated in the order confirmation and which have the characteristics and qualities described on the site.
- CONTRACT: indicates the agreement, governed by these general conditions of sale, concluded between Silvercoins Europe and the Client after the acceptance by Silvercoins Europe of the order confirmation, by virtue of which Silvercoins Europe undertakes to deliver the items to the Client , in accordance with the terms and conditions specified below.
- CONFIRM ORDER: indicates the Customer’s acceptance of the item’s unit price (that is, the total price of the items, when purchasing more goods), shipping costs, characteristics and quality of the item (s) and the provisions contained in these conditions general sales.
- The receipt by Silvercoins Europe of the order confirmation, transmitted by the Customer through electronic transmission, is binding and requires payment of the price (including shipping costs) of the order by the customer.
- Acceptance of the contract will occur at the time the order has been paid. Upon acceptance of the contract with receipt of the order confirmation by Silvercoins Europe, the latter will send the Client an email with the details of the corresponding order (prices, quantities and characteristics of the item). The time of sending this email will depend on the payment method chosen by the client:
- In the event that the client has chosen the PayPal payment method, the acceptance of the contract will be automatic and within a maximum period of 24 hours, the client will receive an email detailing their purchase.
- In case the client has chosen to pay by bank transfer, they will receive an email, in a maximum of 24 hours, with the necessary instructions to make the bank transfer. The acceptance of the contract will be given once Silvercoins Europe has verified the receipt of the bank transfer.
- The articles are represented and made visible on the site with precision and correspond to the characteristics actually possessed. Items may have slight differences from those seen in photos, especially when using official computer generated photo catalogs and do not represent a real object. Silvercoins Europe, in any case, cannot guarantee an exact match with reality in relation to the images and colors as they appear on the Client’s monitor.
- The parties mutually acknowledge that the items displayed on the site may or may not be available for sale when the user accesses the site and that their prices may be subject to updates.
- All prices are in euros and with VAT, if applicable, but do not include shipping costs. However, these prices are also quoted in other currencies. The listed price of each item at the time of placing an order by the customer is binding.
- The price of each item is listed on the international market, so Silvercoins Europe reserves the right to modify the prices of all items on this website.
- Payment for the order and related shipping costs must be paid by the Customer through one of the methods provided on the website: bank transfer or PayPal.
- Although prices can be displayed in multiple currencies, payment can only be made in EUR or USD.
- In the case of payment by bank transfer, the order will be reserved until Silvercoins Europe has confirmed the receipt of the transfer, at which time the order will change to the confirmed status. The client has 5 working days to make the transfer, after this period the order will be automatically canceled and the client will not be able to recover their prices or conditions.
- In the case of payment by PayPal, financial information is entered directly into PayPal’s payment system without Silvercoins Europe or third parties being able to access your personal data in any way. This payment method implies an extra cost of 3% for customers who send the payment from an EU country and 5% if they send it from a country outside the EU.
- In the case of payment by bank card, financial information is entered directly into the Redsys payment system, without Silvercoins Europe or third parties being able to access your personal data in any way.
- Silvercoins Europe ships the goods all over the world through the UPS service, however, the service may be different at all times, and depending on the destination:
- If the destination of the merchandise is a country outside the EU, the shipment will be made by UPS Express Saver.
- If the destination is an EU country, the shipment will be made by UPS Standard, however, the customer may choose the UPS Express Saver service, with an extra cost for the customer
- In case of not being able to meet the delivery deadlines (illness, holidays, etc.), Silvercoins Europe will inform the customer in a visible place in this online store. It is considered that the Customer fully acknowledges and accepts it at the time of order confirmation.
- Once the shipment has been made, Silvercoins Europe will send the customer an email with a shipping number and instructions to track the shipment. This number will also be visible at all times on the website, in the customer portal.
- For any clarification or claim, Silvercoins Europe can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The customer has the right to file a claim on one or more items that they have received damaged or in poor condition, by email within 24 hours of receiving the order. All orders are thoroughly checked before they are packed and shipped. Silvercoins Europe often videotapes the order labeling and packaging process to prevent possible future fraud.
- The client will not have the right to present any claim if the person who receives and collects the order is not himself, but a third party designated by him. In this case Silvercoins Europe is not responsible for the loss or deterioration of part or all of the order, this risk being fully transferred to the customer.
8. Cancellation of orders
The client has the right to request the return or exchange of any or all of the items in an order, by email to email@example.com, including the order number in the subject, within a maximum period of 14 days from receipt of the order.
9. Return and refund
Once Silvercoins Europe has received and verified the items returned by the customer, it will make the return by the same means by which the customer made the payment. In case of partial return of the order, only the price paid for the order will be returned, excluding shipping costs. In any case, the return shipping costs will always be borne by the customer.
10. Security and protection for buyers
In the case of payment by bank card, Silvercoins Europe complies with the SLL protocols and uses the 3D Secure system in the payment gateway, redirecting the data to secure servers, without the merchant being able to access or store them.
11. Pre-order items and their cancellation
Some items are not available immediately, but are offered in advance. In this way, the customer can buy at a generally lower price or before the item runs out in case of a very limited edition. When the item is not in stock, the availability date will be clearly indicated on the page describing the item. If a pre-sale is made and the customer changes their mind before the item is available for shipping, they can cancel the order (in whole or in part) and get a refund of 90% of the price paid. A 10% penalty is deducted to cover reimbursement and cancellation costs from a financial and tax point of view.
- Prices are considered final, including 21% VAT where applicable or with VAT not specified (REBU). Silvercoins Europe by Ana María Istoc Prundeanu will regularly tax each sale through registration in the rate list or, if necessary, by issuing an invoice. The invoice is not mandatory, so if the customer needs it, they must request it at the time of the purchase order.
- For almost all the proposed objects, VAT is deducted under the scheme of the special regime of used goods (REBU), according to articles 135 to 139 of Law 37/1992, of December 28, on Value Added Tax (wording given by Royal Decree-Law 1/2014, of January 24), 50 to 51 of Royal Decree 1624/1992 (wording given by Royal Decree 828/2013, of October 25) and 6 of Royal Decree 1619/2012; therefore, in this case, the invoice does not constitute a title for the refund or deduction of the tax, even if the buyer does so in the course of business.
13. Force Majeure
In the event of force majeure, the defaulting party will immediately inform the other party.
14. Applicable law and jurisdiction
- Silvercoins Europe reserves the right to exercise whatever actions are available in law to demand the responsibilities derived from the breach of any of the provisions of the legal provisions by a user.
- The provision of the service of this website, the online contracting as well as these General Conditions and the other legal provisions are governed by Spanish law. To the extent permitted by law, the parties, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Oviedo.
15. Acceptance of the conditions of sale
With the purchase the customer declares to accept, totally and without any reservation, all the terms of sale published here.
16. Privacy overview